Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Site

Welcome to my new blog, Thought and Thesis (The Roleplaying Edition). For anyone who has read my other blog, you will have seen that from time to time, between my political and philosophical rants, I post a bit about that part of my life that is Rolyplaying. 

There have been times that I felt the urge to post more about such things, but didn't want to clutter things up. Which may sound funny given the general Spartan like posting that I do. Anyway, with that in mind I've decided that it was about time to start a blog devoted just to the the topic of roleplaying. So here it is. 

I'll be posting updates to by D&D game that I'm running now, as well as just some of my general thoughts on the roleplaying world. So till my next post, happy dice rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment